The Charter Service
Business executives find that private air charter is the most efficient form of air travel. In today's fast-paced business environment the most valuable non-renewable commodity is time. The value of a top-level corporate executive can amount to thousands of dollars per hour on a company's bottom line. That is the reason why most of the Fortune 500 companies either charter or operate their own aircraft.
At Jet Air Charter, we understand that our purpose is to increase the productive time of an executive in a business day. No matter what your schedule or travel plans, we will coordinate your itinerary and get you to your destination on time.
Advantages of charter aircraft include:
- Schedule business travel according to your agenda
- Fly non-stop to your destination
- Utilize executive airports closer to your destination
- Skip the procedures mandated by airline travel
- Save time, money and gain peace of mind
Jet Air Charter is home-based out of the Ruffin Hangar at the Chesapeake Regional Airport in Chesapeake, Virginia; just a 20 minute drive time from Norfolk, Hampton Roads, Newport News, Virginia Beach and the North Carolina border. Our Area of operations include the entire continental United States, the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada.
No matter what the requirements of your charter trip, Jet Air Charter will strive to exceed your expectations. Leave all the details to us including ground transportation, special catering and hotel accommodations. Just ask and we will make it happen.
- Enclosable lavatory capability
- Galley capability:
- Hot liquid (i.e. water, coffee) capability
- Two ice drawers (one for water, one for sodas / juices)
- Snacks (variety of crackers, chips, nuts)
- Alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, mixed cocktails)
- Catering provided on request
- All special requests considered
- Airshow capability
- Moving map display
- Instant aircraft performance information
- DVD / CD player
Specifications and Performance
- Two Crewmembers
- Maximum Seven Passengers
- Maximuim Takeoff Gross Weight 21,000lbs.
- Maximum Baggage Capacity 500lbs (400lbs for passengers)
- Planned Cruise Mach .76M
- Maximum Speed 464 knots True Airspeed or .81M
- Range Approximately 1,500nm